Monday, August 06, 2007

Carnival of Personal Finance #112

The #112 edition of the Carnival of Personal Finance is up at the frugal law student. I submitted my post about "Frugal Causation". What causes you to be frugal?

Interesting posts include "retire rich driving paid for cars," at my money, my life. This post should have been mailed to my parents 20 years ago. If only...I will probably have to rant about their car buying habits later.

Also Chief Family Officer asks where to keep your EF? Honestly I probably should not be keeping my money in my bank but I'm too lazy to set up another account with ING or HSBC, and I often find I need liquid dollars to pay for large expenses way too often like property taxes, tuition, etc. Money cycles for us too much to keep going back and forth.

Anyway it's a full carnival enjoy!

No comments: