Friday, August 03, 2007

Restaurant Week!

Okay following on my foodie theme, I have a feeling that we'll be eating out a lot these next two week. It's restaurant week (or 2 weeks) in Boston. Yipee! That means these awesome restaurants are serving prix fixe menus for $20.07 for lunch or $33.07 for dinner. These prix fixe menus are 3 course meals with an appetizer, entree, and dessert!

We've gone to this a few times and each time the food has been delicious. These are upper class restaurants which we normally could not afford. We've eaten at the 2x Elephant Walk a cambodian/french fusion. Harvest, an organic style eatery.

This time I think I'd like to go back to Ruth's Chris, an american steak house, Lumiere, a french bistro, and McCormick's a seafood joint. I have no idea which places we'll eat but I'm sure the food will be great and I'll definitely enjoy the price.

One of the benefits of this restaurant week is many of the places participating donate money to charities from the event. They give a portion of each meal purchased to a charity. This is a cheap way to eat out at 5 star places, while eating a large selection of appetizer, entree, and dessert for a really great price.

No comments: