Sunday, November 25, 2007

What's Important?

What is important in life? What is the bottom line? Is it wealth? Debt Free? Family? Love? Happiness? Health?

The year is ending and it's time for people to make their New Year resolutions. But what resolutions will be at the top of your list? What is important to you?

For my topping my list is losing weight. I am attending weight watchers and have lost 10 lbs. I am doing this to improve my health. It's so I can live a healthier lifestyle and hopefully extend my life with my DH. Sure it costs money, but if I die earlier watching my pennies, then I'll have had little enjoyment in life.

I guess for me what's important is family and love. And being healthy enough to enjoy sharing my life with them.

I just wanted to post to get people thinking about their resolutions for the new year.

No comments: