Monday, March 26, 2007

Carnival of Personal Finance #93

The #93 Carnival of Personal Finance is up at Tired but happy. This carnival was the first I made the editor's choice, with my article about children as a retirement vehicle.

Other top picks were "why you don't need an EF", which brings up good things to think about when establishing if you need an EF and how large.

Also a frugal Zietegeists discusses paying off the mortgage early, something heavily debated by PF bloggers. Good analysis, I love the fact he states that he's fully funding retirement before anything else, then the mortgage.

I have to say I enjoy reading the host blog tired but happy. It looks at life as a working parent and examine whethers it's better to be a stay at home parent or not.

2 comments:

JW said...

Your article about children as a retirement vehicle is excellent!!

Several friends had a fun debate about it this Sunday.

frugal zeitgeist said...

Madame Frugal Zeitgeist thanks you for your support. Cute dog, too. I look forward to reading more of your blog.

f.z.