Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Carnival of the Credit Card #6

This was my first time participating in the Sixth carnival of the Credit Card hosted by Credit Card Lowdown. I submitted by post on paying off the Home Depot 0% offer. Which was not a huge deal, but still it just made me feel better.

Two different posters Nickel and Golbguru wrote articles about 0% CC arbitage. Which are very informative and helpful. I am not sure I have the stomach for it, but I have been considering it for a long time. Which is strange considering I utilize 0% financing on a Best Buy and Home Depot CC for 1-2 years. These articles should be read before anyone considers 0% CC offers.

Finally another interesting article is the post by David Weliver about raising your FICO score fast at his site Money Under 30.

Enjoy a great carnival.

No comments: