Monday, April 30, 2007

Carnival of Debt Reduction #85

This week the tao of making money is hosting the 85th Carnival of Debt Reduction. I submitted my article "disappointed with the women in red,". Sadly MP Dunleavy and her women friend's have sort of lost track of the goal of being debt free it seems.

One of those ladies who is not disappointing but actually moving along is Tricia at blogging away debt, she submitted an article called "I've come a long way baby,". Very nice website.

Another cool post is "Steps to reduce CC spending" by Mr. Credit Card. His 5 steps are great, I pretty much do steps 2-5 but not number 1. I just can't let go of my CC, but no biggie. I try not to eat out too much, we had a not bad April, mostly ruined by going out with people. And I borrow not buy books, never shop at a mall, and I check my bank balance daily. Great and easy tips. Glad to know I do most steps to stay out of debt.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for mentioning the carnival. :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the wonderful compliment on my site :)