Sunday, April 15, 2007

Carnival of Money, Growth, and Happiness #2

I participated this weekend in the second Carnival of Money, Growth, and Happiness at Credit Card Lowdown. Amazingly there was over 30 submissions for this new carnival. I submitted my post about the "continued saga of eating out with people."

Other great entries was Getting Greens "Getting fit without spending money, " something near and dear to my heart. I used to be a total gym person out in CA, but now I find myself unable to commit to the expense of a gym out here. It's ridiculously expensive compared to the ultra cheap rates I'm used to. And I loved being a gym member because I would spin 4-5 mornings/week and work out in the evenings occasionally. It kept me in great shape, now I'm a couch potato. But this article does motivate me to go running or something outside.

I also enjoyed Micheal Cook's post "Option Arm Resets are here." I think his article is simple and well written, anyway enjoy the carnival!

No comments: